INDIAN FARMERS FERTILISER COOPERATIVE LIMITED
IFFCO Sadan, C-1, Distt.Centre, Saket Place, New Delhi-110017
On-line test for the short-listed candidates has been scheduled for 7.01.2017 (Saturday). SMS & e-mail to the candidates regarding details of on-lineTest are being sent
for its Marketing Field Offices located in various States/ Area/ Establishment(s) of IFFCO across India.
CA (Inter)/ICMA (Inter) after B.Com
- Management has discretion to shortlist the applications for online test.
- Minimum 2 years in Finance and Accounts with a large/reputed Organisation excluding Articleship period
UPPER AGE LIMIT
30 years, as on 1st December, 2016.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE
Candidates having reading, writing and speaking knowledge of one or two more languages of Indian States other than the mother tongue will be desirable.
Selected candidates may be offered the post of Accounts Assistant/Accountant in the pay scale of Rs 14,500- Rs 25,500 /Rs 16,000- Rs 28,000 respectively. In addition, they will be entitled to other allowances/benefits as per the rules of the organisation. The CTC will be approximately Rs 5- Rs 6 Lakhs P.A at minimum of scale.
Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Computer based On-Line Test at the designated Centres decided by IFFCO depending on the number of candidates.
Only those candidates will be called for personal interview who are short-listed on the basis of their performance in the online test.
Efforts will be made to allot the test centre near to the address given in the application form. Request for change in the test centre will not be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates may apply
in the prescribed Application Form available on IFFCO’s website
latest by 10
. Application sent through any other mode will not be entertained.
1. The applicants must fill the correct information in Application Form.
2. In the Application Form, the applicant's name and Father's name should be filled up exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s).
Please upload your latest passport size photograph and attach your Marksheets & Certificate of CA(Inter)/ ICMA (Inter).
3. The applicants who are subsequently found to have filled incorrect information will be disqualified for test/interview/employment in IFFCO.
4. All communications to the shortlisted candidates will be sent through E-mail or SMS on the mobile number given in the Application Form.
5. The candidate must save the Application and take a print out of the same for future reference.
IFFCO has sole right to accept or reject any or all applications.